Saturday, February 20, 2010

Winners and contest discoveries

The winner of ANY mass market paperback from Dakota Cassidy is...
Mandy
The Winner of the Dark Divine inspired necklace is...
Chrissy
The winner of the box of 8 books is..
Barbara E.

*this was second the second pick.  The first said they were a follower and they weren't and left a bad tweet link.  I do have contests where you don't have to be a follower, but if I am paying for and shipping this many books, I  want to award someone who at least gets my updates. 
 I think that is fair. 

So congrats to the winners, you have been emailed.  Didn't win?  There is still time to enter the last two days of LOVE.  Plus I have another contest starting next week that you don't have to follow to enter.  In case you are still feeling lucky, I found these great contests going on around the blogosphere...

.*Book Faery is giving away an entire set of Richele Mead's Georgia Kincaid series.  Great prize, huh.  I would love this set.  The giveaway ends March 16th. 

*Pure Imagination is having a 500 followers giveaway.  There will be 3 winners.  Way to go Lori.   This ends March 18th.  Good luck!

*My girl Misty is sharing the love with a MYSTERY BOX.  Visit her blog Book Rat to find out how to enter.  This one ends March 1. 

*Once Upon A Book Blog/Fourteen Years is having a great contest. You can win any book that came out in January or February.  The giveaway ends on February 28th.

6 comments:

Kirthi said...

congratulations winners, and thanks for posting the contests, I entered a few!

dor said...

Hey, Congrats you guys. Hip hip horay! I know, it's early but can't sleep ...on a Sunday too!

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Barbara E. said...

Wow, thanks so much, this is great! You made my day, heck my week. Eight new books to read, yipee.

jacabur1 said...

Congrats to winners!

jackie b central texas

misskallie2000 said...

Congrats to all the winners. You are so lucky...LOL

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.