Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WoW: Sea by Heidi R. Kling

2010 is going to be an incredible year for book lovers.
 I adore this cover and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the story is as wonderful as the cover art. 
Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill from Breaking the Spine.

Sea
by Heidi R. Kling
June 10, 2010

Haunted by recurring nightmares since her mother's accidental disappearance over the Indian ocean three years before, fifteen year old California girl Sienna "Sea" Jones reluctantly travels with her father's volunteer team to six months post-tsunami Indonesia. During her stay at the orphanage, she meets scarred and soulful Deni who is more like Sea than anyone she has ever met.

She knows they can't be together, so why can't she stay away from him? And what about her old-best-friend-turned-suddenly-hot Spider who may or may not be waiting for her back home? And why is her psychiatrist father so secretive about her mother's plane crash? The farther she gets from home, the closer she comes to the truth. And Sea's real adventure begins.

For more information, visit Heidi on her livejournal
Follow this link to preorder Sea from Amazon. 

7 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

O me too! Can't wait!

Nina said...

Very good pick. I cant wait either for this one.

Heidi R. Kling said...

hope you like SEA!
i love the snow (pixie dust?) on your blog

Arya said...

I totally agree! Can't wait!! =)

Book Monster said...

I have seen this so much on people site and each time I see it I want to read it more and more and more and more.

Becky said...

Great pick! I just so cannot wait for this book.

Maria the Bookworm said...

This cover is so beautiful :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.