Friday, March 19, 2010

Bottoms Up Feature: Natasha

I am hosting my first reading challenge this year. The Bottoms Up 2010 Reading Challenge requires you to read off the bottom of your TBR pile. You can still sign up, follow the link for more information.

I wanted to take the chance to feature the people who have signed up for the challenge. Each week, watch for a new mini-interview from a different participant. Be sure to stop by their blog and cheer them on!

This week will feature Natasha from My Disorganized Ramblings.  This is a VERY NEW BLOG, please drop in a check out her site.  She is reviewing some great books!


1. Please tell us a bit about yourself.
N: I am wondering if I should make something up, because really? I am very boring! I am married (almost 5 years!! Where did the time go??) and mommy to two fur babies (Dot my girl and Dash my boy). I work full time in a college library as a library clerk, and I occasionally do part time courses, so that I can earn my Library Technicians Diploma. I have grandiose plans of becoming a Librarian, but that involves getting my Bachelors and then a Masters *sigh*

2. Please tell us about your blog. (if you are a blogger, if not, please tell us about your favorite place to read)
N: My blog... Again, I am wondering if I should make something up?? It is fairly new (I just amalgamated 3 of my blogs into one the other day). I take about anything from what is going on in my day-to-day life, my meal plans for the week, amazing recipes I have tried, and I am just starting to post about books that I have read!  Visit My Disorganized Ramblings

And my favourite place to read? Well, lets just say that the bathroom is REALLY quiet :D

3. What kind of books to you like to read?
N: I would love to say EVERYTHING, but that would be a lie. I stick mainly to romance, although I have started devouring some YA. Some of my favourite authors are: Laurell K. Hamilton, J.D. Robb, Jeaniene Frost, Kim Harrison, Julie James, J.K. Rowling.....and the list could fill your blog!

4. OK, time to come clean. How many books are in your TBR pile?
N: Nope, can't do it! I actually refuse to count! If I had to guess? I would say about 40 books sitting in a basket beside the couch and *scratches chin* about 100 ebooks sitting on my computer.

5. What is your reading goal for the Bottoms Up challenge?
N: I would ideally like to read 5 from the bottom books a month. BUT to be realistic, I am going to make it 3 a month. I will also stipulate that for me a Bottoms Up book, must be published 6 months prior to the date I finally read it. Most of my books are new, and I could see running out of older ones!

Those E-Books are dangerous because you can't actually see them.  They tend to lurk in the shadows.  Thanks for joining the challenge, Natasha.  Happy Reading.

5 comments:

Natasha A. said...

Hey! That's me!! Thanks so much Elie!

Angel said...

Found you on the book blogger hop. New follower :-)
Here's Me http://readingangel002.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading your reviews.

mountie9 said...

That Natasha - what a wonderful girl and she works with the very best people : ) I'm signing up for this challenge now too!

Natasha A. said...

HA! Hey Jen!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.