Saturday, March 13, 2010

Got INK? (16) SPECIAL EDITION

So I was visiting some new blogs recently when I stumbled on a unique post on a blog called 25 Hour Books.  The weekly post is called Tattoo Tuesday and she features literary tattoos.  Readers can submit pictures of their tats and she showcases them. 
Tara gave me permission to share a few of the pictures.  Follow the links to read the full story behind their inspirations.
 Here are a few of my favorites...



This is just a sampling of the literary tattoos that are featured.  Visit 25 Hour Books and click the Tattoo Tuesday link to see all the posts. 

Special thanks to Tara for allowing me to share and to KMont of Lurv a La Mode for creating the Got INK? button. 

4 comments:

jacabur1 said...

While I will not get a tattoo on my own self, cannot stand the pain, I do appreciate the art form. This was an interesting post and glad you stumbled across the site and shared, Thanks Elie...

jackie b central texas

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Such a fun idea ! I admit I'm not a huge fan of tatoos, but when they're that original I can't help but squee ! The first one is so fun. Thanks for sharing this discovery ! :)

Bella said...

Ooh that's very interesting! I'd actually be pretty interested in seeing some real tattoos based on ones that have been described in books ... like Leslie's tattoo from Ink Exchange (",).

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

Thanks for featuring Tattoo Tuesdays! If any of your readers have literary tattoos they'd like to share, be sure to let me know :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.