Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Fever/Winner/Contest Discoveries

I have Spring fever and it is causing me to be a major slacker.  I am behind on my posts, interview requests, awards, emails, and reviews.  I just want to sit in the warm breeze and read.  So bear with me, I have not disappeared, I just have my nose in a pretty flower somewhere, outside, away from my desk.

I have realized I forgot to announce the winner of the Shadowglass giveaway.  So the winner is...
Heather (DarklyReading)
Congrats and I will be emailing you shortly.  Special thanks to Erica Hayes and everyone who entered.


Also, I found these interesting contests...

*A Very Royal Contest hosted by Lindsey Leavitt to celebrate Princess For Hire. The official website, Princess For Hire, recently went LIVE, you need to check it out.  There are tons of interactive features. So visit her site, preorder the book, tell your friends, and enter the contest!
*Alexandra Bracken is having a huge giveaway to promote Brightly Woven.  The prizes are incredible!  There are many ways to enter, including preordering Brightly Woven

5 comments:

Becky said...

I have been a bit slack lately aswell. Maybe its because the year is really getting into the swing of things?

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Congrats to Heather, and good luck to you with the spring fever, hope you'll feel better soon. It seems like there are a lot of us book bloggers under the weather, maybe there's a blogosphere virus or something...! Take care. ;)

misskallie2000 said...

Congrats to Heather. I too have spring fever and trying to work in yard and plant more..LOL

jacabur1 said...

Spring Fever here too and have to finish mowing today, 2nd time this year so far..
Congrats to Heather on Shadowglass!


jackie b central texas

fredamans said...

Congrats Heather!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.