Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WoW: Dead In The Family by Charlaine Harris

2010 is going to be an incredible year for book lovers.
I am a HUGE fan of this series.  Like MEGA FAN, so it feels like it has been 100 years since the last release.  I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!
Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill from Breaking the Spine.
Dead In The Family
by Charlaine Harris
May, 2010

After enduring torture and the loss of loved ones during the brief but deadly Faery War, Sookie Stackhouse is hurt and she's angry. Just about the only bright spot in her life is the love she thinks she feels for vampire Eric Northman. But he's under scrutiny by the new Vampire King because of their relationship. And as the political implications of the Shifters coming out are beginning to be felt, Sookie's connection to the Shreveport pack draws her into the debate. Worst of all, though the door to Faery has been closed, there are still some Fae on the human side-and one of them is angry at Sookie. Very, very angry...

Click here to read chapter one of Dead In The Family.
For more information, visit Charlaine Harris's blog.
Follow this link to preorder from Amazon.

7 comments:

Christina T said...

After Mockingjay, this is the book I am most looking forward to this year. I have not had to wait as long as most of the other fans because I only started reading the series last November. Still it does feel like forever waiting till May! I've read Chapter 1 over and over again. I hope it will be worth the wait.

Great pick!

Angel said...

I can't wait for this one either!! Here's my WOW.

Mama Bookworm said...

I pre-ordered this one in November I think LOL I can’t wait.

Angela said...

I can't believe I still haven't read a single book from this series yet even though I am constantly hearing about them! I guess I'll get there someday though.

I've given you an award at http://librarygirlreads.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-award-humane-award.html

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

Urgh thanks for reminding me how much I want this book NOW lol :)

I have my copy pre-ordered... almost time to start rereadng the series!

Simcha said...

While I'm really anticipating Dead in the Family I'm also trying to not get my hopes up too much about it because I disliked the previous book so much. It's such a disappointment when you are looking forward to a book so much and it turns out to be lousy.

Sarah Kaiser said...

Elie, thanks so much for turning me onto this series. I love it so much! I'm currently listening to the whole set on audiobook (the reader is PERFECT). Haven't watched True Blood because I don't want to be disappointed. Can't wait for the new book!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.