Saturday, April 10, 2010

R-A-T update and Mini Challenge

I finished The Mage In Black (WOW) and I am jumping right in to Bite Me: A Love Story by Christopher Moore.  TMIB was great!  Watch for my review next week!

Now for a mini-challenge hosted by Reading Teen...Create-A-Story

Everyone adds a bit to build on what others have already written.  I can't wait to see the finished product!

Here is my bit...

 toward the voice, about to make my decisoin when the pain began.  At first it was just a prick, but it didn't take long before my whole burned.  I doubled over in pain and then I remembered the words of my aunt...

Visit Reading Teen to see how the story continues.

4 comments:

Kay (Dead Book Darling) said...

Ooh, Glad you liked TMIB! Looking forward to your review!

kihanadulay said...

Wow, you really seem to be enjoying your books! That's awesome~

Also, CONGRATULATIONS on winning the Reader of the Hour! ;)

Judging by your book choices, can I safely assume you're a fan of vampire novels? :D Can't wait to read your reviews~

Speaking of vampires, I wonder if my nocturnal habits are coming to an end. The sun's coming up soon - it's 0438H where I am XP - and my eyes are beginning to droop. XDD

Well, hope you enjoy your reading~ And I'll be sure to drop by again before the day's up. ;)

Kihana

detweilermom said...

Happy Reading!!

Kailana said...

I must look into The Mage in Black. It sounds good!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.