Saturday, April 10, 2010

R-A-T update and mini challenge

UPDATE...
I am on page 63 of Crazy Beautiful, so far so good.  But UH-OH.  I am getting sleepy.  I decided to take a break and hit the computer for a few.  Maybe I should do a few jumping jacks to get the blood flowing.  How is everyone else holding up?

This one is hosted by The Lost Entwife...
Here is your question: Think of your favorite book – has it been made into a movie? If not (and maybe you’ll need to go to your 2nd favorite book and so on), tell me if you’d like to see it made into a movie and pick one character from the book and give me information on which actor you’d love to see cast in the part. Make your post as fun as possible, tell me why you think the movie would be amazing and why the actor/actress you chose would be perfect in the part!

I loved the Shifter series by Rachel Vincent.  I am including all of the books in the series because they are all so addictive!  So if this was a movie, I would cast Rudy Reyes for Marc.  He may look a bit old, but I think with the right hair he could look younger.  Plus, he has the muscle tone and bone structure of a sleek cat.  MEEOW!

1 comments:

Missie said...

ZOMG! I LOVE RUDY!!!! Perfect! Thank you for thinking of him!

Stopping in to say hi from the Read a Thon!

P.S. I have a Chris Moore reading challenge going on right now! :D

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.