Sunday, April 11, 2010

R-A-T Wrap-Up

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Definitely the last 6.  I think next time I will go to bed really early the night before since I do not drink caffinated drinks (although last night I almost made an exception)
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Hmmm, def9initely a short book, something fast paced and additive...Rachel Vincent's Shifter books, Charlaine Harris's Sookie books, and books by Kimberly Frost.  (if you are a paranormal fan!)
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I thought it was great.  Very organized and well thought out.  I would not change a thing.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I liked the way the mini challenges were hosted on the main page (This may not be new, last night was my first time)
5. How many books did you read?
3.25
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells, Bite Me by Christopher Moore, Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logsted and part of Shiver by M. Steifvater
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Mage In Black
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Crazy Beautiful
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
No, they were great.  I got some really enthusiastic cheers, words of encouragement and comments.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
For sure,  I will read again!  I did not comment on other blogs as much as I wanted to though.  I wouldn't mind hosting challenge next time.  Those were great fun!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I had a lot of fun too - although I could barely sleep afterwards.. adrenaline rush I guess. :) So here's me, living on 4 hours of sleep!

PeachyTO said...

Although I only participated in one challenge, I had a lot of fun reading other peoples entries. I could barely keep up with all of the action.

Congrats on your read-a-thon success.

You can see my Read-A-Thon wrap-up meme here.

Cheers. ;-)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.