Monday, May 24, 2010

Can't Hardly Wait...



We all have that list of books that we can't hardly wait to read. Maybe it is the brilliant cover, the juicy summary, or just a love of the author. Here is one off of my Can't Hardly Wait list...
Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal.

Normal is so overrated.

Coming September 21st from HarperTeen! 
(summary from authors site)

For more information about the author and to enter to win an arc, visit Kiersten White at her website!  Be sure you get a copy, follow this link to preorder from Amazon

5 comments:

Carrie Harris said...

Just thought I'd chime in to say this book is well worth the wait!

Yeah, I've read it already. Please don't hate me. :)

ExtremeReader said...

I can't wait for this one either! I have an award for you at my site. GO here!

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

This does look amazing!

Dawn said...

I just read about this book on another blog as well. Definitely one to add to my TBR pile.

Time4Mommy said...

Another one to my TBR pile :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.