Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can't Hardly Wait...

We all have that list of books that we can't hardly wait to read. Maybe it is the brilliant cover, the juicy summary, or just a love of the author. Here is one off of my Can't Hardly Wait list...

I have them both here because I have not read the first book yet.  I have been waiting for the release of Perchance To Dream so I could read them together.  Lucky for me, Perchance To Dream has been released!  I can't wait to jump into this magical series.  Have you read it yet?  Enjoy the trailer.
For more information about this series, including purchase information, visit Lisa Mantchev at her site. 

3 comments:

GMR said...

Aw, yes...the lovely Theater Illuminata series...love it! PERCHANCE TO DREAM is not on my TBR list...YAY! Enjoy your own reading adventure... ^_^

Marie said...

I tried to read Eyes Like Stars... but for some reason, I just couldn't finish it...

mis(h)takes said...

I love the beautiful covers of these books =) I haven't read the first book so I'm definitely looking forward to reading them together as well.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.