Monday, May 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (23)

This week I received...

(links lead back to Goodreads)
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown.  I found this one at by used book store. 
Burned by PC and Kristen Cast.  I purchased this one for my collection.
Angel Star (ARC) by Jennifer Murgia.  I am able to read this in advance thanks to Around The World Tours.  Thanks Cindy.
Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine.  I purchased this one from Target.  (I am super bummed this will be the last one initially released in paperback)

and a special surpise...Under My Skin by Judith Graves!  I never get unexpected books, so a HUGE thank you to LEAP BOOKS who made my day by sending me a copy of this book.  I actually tried to purchase this last week at Borders, but they did not carry it.  So Thank you!


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  So what did you get?

4 comments:

Kirthi said...

Lucky you! I've been dying to read Angel Star, I'm waiting for a review :D

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Awesome books! Angel Star looks fantastic, and yay unexpected surprise books! :)

Hope you enjoy them all!

Laurie (BittenbyParanormalRomance) said...

Happy reading;)

fredamans said...

Happy reading!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/malbox-weekly.html

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.