Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (24)



This is what was in my mailbox this week...
(book links lead back to goodreads)

Won from Shannon Messenger at Ramblings Of A Wanna Be Scribe
(thank you)...
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by, Rachel Cohn and David Leviathan
Love is the Higher Law by David Levaithan
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Greene and David Levithan

Won from YA author Holly Cupala (thank you)...
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler

From Paperback Swap...
The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong

Purchased...
Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris

From Around the World Tours...
Change of Heart by Shari Mauer

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.  So what did you get this week?

14 comments:

Morgan said...

Great books! Will Grayson looks super good so I hope you enjoy them all!

Book Crazy Jenn said...

OHH good book haul this week I cant wait to read Will Grayson! Enjoy it!

Kris said...

Great books! I LOVE Nick and Norah!!

Wendy said...

Great books this week! Enjoy :)

fredamans said...

I loved Nick & Norah! Happy reading!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/mailbox-weekly_15.html

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Great books! I love looking at everyone's mailboxes :)

Becky said...

I really need to read something by John Green. I keep hearing that he is an author to invest in. Enjoy!

Carina said...

I've heard good things about Will Grayson, Will Grayson and Nick and Norah. I hope you enjoy them. :-)

I only got one book this week - a copy for myself of the book I'm giving away. My post is here!

Rhiana said...

I bought A Blue So Dark this week, I'm really looking forward to it. Enjoy your books!

Michelle said...

These look great! I can't wait to start A Blue So Dark, it sounds amazing. :) Happy reading Elie!

Christina T said...

Nice books! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Dead in the Family.

I hope you enjoy all your new books!

Kay (Dead Book Darling) said...

The Summoning/Darkest Powers series is my favourite YA series and I am sure you will love it!

Happy reading!

WilowRaven said...

Great books! The Summoning was really good. Happy Reading!

Kate at Read This Book! said...

You received some pretty good books this week! Envious of A Blue So Dark. Happy reading!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.