Sunday, May 23, 2010

In My Mailbox (25)

I got a few goodies this week...
For Review...
Minder by Kate Kaynack
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

also...

Swaggish Goodies...
"The Paparazzi Have Just Gotton So Out Of Control" T-shirt from Meg Cabbot's Twitter party.  This tee is so cute and it looks so cute on!
 Thank you!
Bookmarks from Night Owl Romance(.com) (Thank you)

A two chapter sample of Tell Me A Secret and some swaggish goodies from Holly Cupala
(Thank you)

*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.  Did you get anything in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

Adriana said...

Nightshade! Lucky, I seriously want that book. I've never heard of Minder before, so I'll be looking forward to your review. Enjoy!

Bookie said...

I can't wait to read Nightshade. It looks good.

brizmus said...

oh, that t-shirt is so cute! Such fun stuff! Yay!

prophecygirl said...

Wow, you got Nightshade! Hope you love it!

Carina said...

Nice! I agree, the shirt looks great. This is what I got this week.

Marie said...

Ahhh! Nightshade! Lucky!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Great mailbox and swag!

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

Ooh I can't wait to read Nightshade!

GMR said...

Nice mailbox! Great mix of swag and books...you'll be occupied for a bit (at least). Happy reading!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.