Monday, May 10, 2010

LINGER

So I am a new fan of Maggie Stiefvater, I have read all four of her books in the past two months.  But I have become a huge fan of her writing.  It is poetic, romantic, and inspiring.  So I should not have been surprised when I saw her trailer and discovered that she MADE IT HERSELF.  It is incredible.  That woman has more talented bones in her little toe than most of us have in our whole body.  Props Maggie, well done. 

So in case you live on the moon and haven't seen this yet, here is the trailer for LINGER...

4 comments:

pirate penguin said...

I'm becoming a fan of Maggie's too! I finally picked up Shiver and I can't stop reading it! It's so good. :) That trailer is beautiful and I love how the wolf flies at the camera. It's genius!

Dawn said...

Wow. That IS impressive. Thanks for sharing. Shiver is in my TBR pile...but it's competing with MANY great books. Ugh. Too. Much. Choice.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

That is one popular trailer but for good reason! It is so well done :)

Anna ♥ said...

I so agree, Maggie Stiefvater has such a gorgeous writing voice. :D I love the trailer, she is so uber talented~

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.