Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Read A Thon UPdate

Ok, so I have only really gotten in about 1 1/2 hours so far.  I am still working on Guardian of the Dead.  I am having a bit of trouble getting into it, but I just know it will get better soon! 

Not sure what is going on?  Check out 25 hour books to find out how to participate and enter to win some great prizes. 

Tonight I hope to get in at least 3-4 hours.  I have to also exercise, shower, and visit a few blogs.  Check back for another update later.  For now, back to the book!

4 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I am aiming for 5 hours, if I can but probably 4 :) I will finish my first book though it is good so far!

WilowRaven said...

Good luck! I was planning on reading all night but then I remembered Lost was on :)

Lexie said...

lol Willow I had the same thought. I was like 'oh bloody hell...Lost!' and you can't read and watch Lost at the same time...

I need to exercise as well! I'm hoping I manage 4 hrs at least...

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

Not a bad start at all!

Exercise?! Hmmm yeah I should start scheduling that in more...

I originally wanted to read all three books in the Poison Study series, but now it's looking like I'm only going to get through the first two tonight :/

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.