Sunday, June 27, 2010

Deception Winners!

Two winners (selected by using random.org) for the Deception arcs were chosen.

So there were almost 100 entrants

And those entrants totaled 118 entries. 

These lucky readers will receive this great arc, Deception was a spooky story!

Thanks to everyone who entered, I wish I had copies for all of you!

I will be emailing the winners shortly, please respond or I will have to use the alternate winners. 

So OK, the winners are...

Alex (Tales of a Teenage Book Lover)

and

Lisa Richards

Congrats.  Stick around, I am working on a blogiversary giveaway. 

5 comments:

GMR said...

Congratulations everyone! Happy reading! ^_^

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Fashion watches
Discount watches
Antique pocket watches
Engraved pocket watches
pocket watch

best online pharmacy said...

Beautifuly expressed article, i really enjoyed my stay on this plus wonderful website

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.