Sunday, June 13, 2010

In My Mailbox (27)

My mailbox was overflowing this week. I love new books! Here is what came..
Purchased...
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Shadow Kiss, Frostbite and Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch

Books Won and received unexpectedly from publishers (BIG THANKS)...
The Midnight Guardian by Sarah Jane Stratford
Shade by Jeri Ready-Smith
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
What to Wear For The Rest Of Your Life by Kim Johnson Gross
Spider's Bite and Web Of Lies by Jennifer Estep

More Goodies...
Forgive My Fins and a Mermaid Spa Kit by Tera Lynn Childs
and
Sister's Red Audio by Jackson Pearce

*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren

What was in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

You scored! Forgive My Fins AND a spa goodies, wow! I've heard Midnight Guardian is great and Shade too. Look forward to your reviews!

Natalie W said...

Wow you had an awesome mailbox! Happy reading :0)
Natalie

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Quite a few of those I am reading now! Great mailbox :)

Amelia said...

Ohhh I hope you love EYES LIKE STARS!
And FORGIVE MY FINS looks cute - that one's on my TBR :D

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Awesome books! Shade was pretty good, and I've been wanting to read Forbidden. I also have a mini-crush on TLC, so I hope Forgive My Fins is great. Happy reading! :D

B.A.M. Book Reviews said...

Great week!! :) Enjoy them.

-Briana

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

Great books!!

I just finished the last available Vampire Academy last week and I hate to say this, but I wish I would have waited until the final book in the series was out (December) before reading them. Overall, I LOVE the series... just make sure you have some tissues nearby for the later books :)

Maria the Bookworm said...

You're going to have such a good time reading the Vampire Academy books!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.