Sunday, June 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (28)

This week I received....
My Soul To Keep-signed by Rachel Vincent.  I really love her writing, so this is very special to me.  This also came with a Soul Screamers shirt, which it super comfy and fits perfectly.  I don't have a pic because it is in the wash. 







I also received a Minder TShirt from author Kate Kaynak.  This is another cool T-I love the back (sorry for the generic pic-this is in the wash too).  If you come back later, I will tell you who else will be sporting a Minder T! 

That's it this week.  What did you get in your mailbox?

*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren

6 comments:

Allison said...

I like that shirt! Also, congrats on your signed book :)

Kathy Martin said...

I really enjoyed My Soul to Keep. I think that series is getting better as it goes along. And how nice to get shirts too. Happy reading!

GABY said...

I haven't read this serie, but enjoy!!

That shirt looks cool!

In My Mailbox

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

I really need to read this series, it sounds awesome! And it's signed, how cool!

Literary Cravings said...

Cool!! I read the first but and have been meaning to read the second book. I really enjoy the first book, waiting for your views on the third!

Ayesha said...

this books on my tbr pile and cant wait to start it

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.