Monday, July 19, 2010

Book Extravaganza Winner

Book Extravaganza was a hit, I received quite a few new visitors to the blog and made some new friends!  It was fun browsing the other participating blogs too!  Did you guys have fun?

*Special thanks to Kate and Kristen who put a lot of time into organizing this event. I hope they do it again. 

Now to the winner who will win a 3 pack of Summer reads...

There were 190 entrants with a total of 351 entries.  This was an awesome amount considering the contest was only open for a few days.  So, with the help of random.org, the winner is...

Alex O.

Congrats Alex, I will send you an email for your mailing addy.  Didn't win?  Don't fret, Got Books?  is this weekend.  Come back for your chance to win!

6 comments:

Kaitlyn (Kaitlyn in Bookland) said...

Congrats to Alex! I'm so excited for the Got Books? event... I have my giveaway pile all ready :)

Alex (Tales of a Teenage Book Lover) said...

I so thought this was me for a second. I freaked out. But congrats to that name stealing thief, Alex O!

Kristi said...

Congrats to the winners!

fredamans said...

Congrats Alex!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Congratulations Alex!

Chas @ LLL Reviews said...

LOL Alex @ Alex (Tales of a Teenage Book Lover)LOL!!

Congrats to Alex o... enjoy your winnings!!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.