Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cover LOVE?

Carrie Harris released the cover for her book Bad Taste in Boys. 
This one should be out sometime in 2011. 

Bad Taste In Boys
by Carrie Harris
2011 by Delacorte Press

Someone’s been a very bad zombie.

Super-smartie Kate Grable gets to play doctor, helping out her high school football team. Not only will the experience look good on her college apps, she gets to be thisclose to her quarterback crush, Aaron. Then something disturbing happens. Kate finds out that the coach has given the team steroids. Except . . . the vials she finds don’t exactly contain steroids. Whatever’s in them is turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless, flesh-eating . . . zombies.

Unless she finds an antidote, no one is safe. Not Aaron, not Kate’s brother, not her best friend . . . not even Kate . . .

It’s scary. It’s twisted. It’s sick. It’s high school. (summary from goodreads)

For more information, visit Carrie Harris at her blog. 

So what do you think?  Are you in Cover LOVE?

10 comments:

Dahlia said...

I don't know about the cover, but the plot sounds pretty good. I love seeing all the different ways people turn into zombies!

Carrie Harris said...

Thanks for posting this!

And Dahlia, I love reading new and interesting zombie theories too!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Cool cover!

Wicked Walker said...

I love it! and the book sounds awesome, can't wait to read it!

Elie said...

Author in the house! I am excited you dropped in Carrie.

I like the cover, it gets your attention. The plot sounds great, I have not read too many zombie books and I am adding this one to my list.

cynthial11 said...

The synopsis sounds intriguing, I'll be adding this one to my list. I love the cover!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Elie, this one grabs your attention. I would pick it up. Flesh-eating zombies . Sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing.

Izzy

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

OMGosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I've got a bookcover crush :)

vvb32 reads said...

for me, it doesn't portray the gist of the book. especially if there are zombies. it needs to be zombified! but i love carrie's sense of humor and will be reading this one no matter what the cover looks like. even if it had an insert of richard simmons ;-D

Carrie Harris said...

Did someone say Richard Simmons?

Sorry. I stalk him around the web. :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.