Monday, July 12, 2010

Cover LOVE?

Michelle Rowen shared the cover for Nightshade, her upcoming urban fantasy release. 

 Here is what Michelle said... "NIGHTSHADE will be released in February 2011 at the same time that the PRIMAL anthology is out. That will contain a novella taking place right after the events in this book, so it’s a double dose of my Nightshade world with no waiting (the antho was originally scheduled for April but got moved up). NIGHTSHADE is an urban fantasy with a large helping of romance, and darker (and sexier) than my usual paranormal single title books. But as you can see by my fabulous Kelley Armstrong quote, the edge of humor in my voice creeps in even if I’m not even trying to be funny!"
Back cover copy:

Jillian Conrad never believed in vampires. But she’s just become a living, breathing weapon against them. Attacked by a desperate scientist, she is injected with a serum that was supposed to act as a deadly poison to vampires. And when the scientist is gunned down in front of her, his secrets die with him.

Declan Reyes was only half-vampire, but he hates them with all his heart. He knows that the poison in Jillian’s veins could finally destroy the undead kingdom. Also, the serum has had an unintended effect, making her blood irresistible to all vampires—including Declan, whose bloodthirsty traits are driven into a frenzy by her.

Driven by duty to protect her and by instinct to crave her, Declan takes Jillian into his shadowy world of blood and battle. But he soon realizes his increasing need for her may be a different kind of hunger…

For more information, visit Michelle Rowen at her website.  Nightshade is available for preorder at Amazon

So what do you think?  Are you in Cover LOVE?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I saw this one too! I've loved all the Rowen books I've read! And I love the name Declan!

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

I haven't read her books but this looks great and love the cover. Thanks for sharing!

~Alyssa
Teens Read and Write

Laurie (BittenbyParanormalRomance) said...

This looks good. I love the cover.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.