Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cover LOVE?

Judith Graves shared the cover for book two in her Skinned series, Second Skin. 
 Here is the blurb she shared on her website (this may change before printing).

With FIENDS Like Eryn…

Eryn McCain is alive and kicking paranormal butt back to the netherworld with her newly formed crew of hunters. Flesh and blood, fang and claw, the Redgrave High crew takes on all comers. Eryn’s made a deal with a master vampire, and she can’t let a dead man down. Unless she wants her friends and family to relocate – six feet under.

When Eryn and her crew each face their own demons, loyalties are tested and temptations abound. Eryn struggles to resist the beast clawing at her soul. Darkness settles over her like a second skin. Can she share a future with the brooding, noble, human Alec – the hunter after her heart? Or will she succumb to her enemy’s son, Wade, a seductive predator as bloodthirsty as she is?

Here is the other cover in the series.  I loved Under My Skin, you can read my review here.  I also had the chance to interview her, she is a riot!

I can't find a preorder link yet, but it should be good, Graves is a brilliant writer.  For more information, visit Judith at the Wolfy Chicks Blog. 

10 comments:

Cara said...

Ay! Her bloody mouth not nice to look at. *shudders* But, these books do sound very good. :)

Kirthi said...

the girl with the bloody mouth was already featured on the cover of some information book on vampires and other mythical beings. I saw it somewhere in Barnes and Noble. Plus it's used on this blog that I forgot about....hehe

Elie said...

It is so different from the first cover. This one lets you know what to expect.

Elie said...

Judith mentioned if you look closely, you can see a guy's face in one of the blood splatters.

brizmus said...

Two very interesting covers. . .
I like the wolf in the first cover.
Having some trouble seeing the guy's face in the blood splatters. . .

Carole said...

Agree with the bloody mouth comment. The covers of the two books make me think these are horror books. Not my cup of tea.

Carole
The Romance Reviews

ExtremeReader said...

Not loving the bloody cover! I think if it weren't real people and a real wolf it wouldn't be so unsettling. but as is....Eeek!

Rachel Star said...

Heya :)
You won an award over at my blog for having such a summery style, congratulations!
Rachel Star

Pixie said...

Just stopping by to say - love the new layout. Danny is amazing!

Becky said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I've given you the Prolific Blogger Award on my blog.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.