Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Launch Day Adversary (PARTY)

I had the honor of reviewing Minder, book 1 in Kate Kaynak's Ganzfield series. And guess what...this is so exciting....I was quoted! In the second book, on the Praise page it says:

"Suspenseful, enchanting, and romantic, Minder is a great start to an exciting new series"- Ellz Readz

Ha, that's me!  I am tickled that I was mentioned.  In case you missed it, you can read my review here

OK, so enough about me, Adversary is celebrating it's lauch day.  Author Kate Kaynak is having a virtual release party on her blog Disgruntled Bear.  Oh yeah, there's prizes.  I am off to read Adversary. 

Congrats Kate!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is SO cool! Congrats! I can't wait to read this one, for sure :)

Cass said...

Aww, getting quoted in a book is one of the coolest things for a blogger, IMO! Congrats. :)

I just won a copy of Minder! I have no doubt that I'm going to enjoy it, since what I've heard about it so far has been positive.

Alexander Bennett said...

Squee! I got this one with Minder yesterday!

Rachel Star said...

Congratulations on being quoted, that's so awesome :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.