Sunday, August 22, 2010

IMM (34) vlog

This is my first IMM post in over a month, so I have a TON of great books to add to my shelves.  When I came home from my trip it was like Christmas morning including lots of screaming, jumping, and hyperventilating. (sighs)  I love mail.  

(I need to stop doing these at night-too dark)
For review:
Adversary by, Kate Kaynak
Radiance by, Alyson Noel
The Kneebone Boy by, Ellen Potter
Passing Strange by, Daniel Waters
7 Souls by, B. Miller & J. Orlando
Extraordinary by, Nancy Werlin
Matched by, Ally Condie
Crescendo by, Becca Fitzpatrick
Torment by, Lauren Kate
Sleepless by, Cyn Balog

From PBS:
Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

Bought:
Tsunami Blues by, Gayle Ann Williams  (for $3.50)
Deeply Desperately by, Heather Webber
Karma Girl by, Jennifer Estep (for $1.25)

Gifts/Won:
Angel Star by, Jennifer Murgia
Linger by, Maggie Stiefvater
The Snowball Effect (signed) by, Holly Nicole Hoxter
Whisper (signed) by, Phoebe Kitanidis
Infinite Days + bag of lavender by, Rebecca Maizel
swaggish goodies
Cafe Press shiver bag


So that was a whole month worth of books.  I am going to be giving some of those ARCS away so stay tuned.  They were great and I am going to have to buy the finished copies. 

*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.  Links lead to goodreads. 

What was in your mailbox this week?

8 comments:

katie said...

You have gotten some great books recently. I am super excited for Torment and Radiance. Can't wait for your reviews. Happy reading!

Kailia Sage said...

Great books! I can't wait for your reviews. I want to read Crescendo so badly!

Jillian said...

Love the vlog and those are some great books! I really want to read Passing Strange.

Here's my IMM + a note on the Charity fundraiser and HUGE giveaway we're having :) It'd be awesome if you check out what the event is all about! Thanks so much!

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

Great books! Man you won some great swag :) I'm super jealous of Sleepless!

Lori said...

Your one of the most luckiest bloggers I know. You are always winning a load of books. I hope that you enjoy them all. Here's my In My Mailbox.

Marie said...

Wow! Great new reads!

I'm so jealous you got Radiance and Torment! I kinda like the UK cover to Passing Strange as well, but it doesn't match my Generation Dead cover which is the only problem lol.

Happy reading!

Cass (Words on Paper) said...

You got amazing books this month! I won a copy of Minder, but I haven't received it yet. Hope it's good, and I hope to receive a copy of Adversary sometime, too!

Radiance looks good. I haven't read Evermore or any of that series, but yeah. Radiance looks so cute and easy-to-read.

7 Souls is a book I really want to get. I was disappointed when I didn't get an ARC of it, but I'll go buy one sometime.

I received my ARC of Matched today! I got the white version of it (no shiny bubble!), but so excited to be able to read it! I'm getting a copy of Sleepless in the mail soon, too.

Luckily you got Extraordinary! I need to get Impossible first, but it looks great. I love the covers!

Also, congrats about the Carrie Ryan goods. :) I haven't yet read them, so hope you enjoy them. Linger, Angel Star, The Snowball Effect, Infinite Days = coolness!

Lastly, congrats on the copy of Whisper! I also won a copy. :P I'm a winner, too! Bahahaha. But yours is already at your place, so you beat me.

Sorry for the MASSIVE AMOUNT OF WORDS. You just had so many great titles!

Alexander Bennett said...

Wow! Fantastic IMM!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.