Thursday, August 26, 2010

Inside the treasure chest...

Inside the treasure chest features my sponsors for the upcoming blogmania event.  This week we pay another visit to the etsy shop


Jackie helps you make an impression for back to school with her skull and crossbones T's.  They can be purchased for the whole family, even the wee ones. 

In case you are stuck to the same uniform day after day, why not spice it up with one of her handmade necklaces. 

I absolutely adore this blue one, it is subtle, yet edgy. 

Be sure to visit Jackie for all your Back To School needs!

3 comments:

Darlyn said...

Marie Antionette necklace is very pretty!

Cleverly Inked said...

LOVE the T. Would be awesome for my little one.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh...I love the necklaces! Absolutely lovely :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.