Monday, August 9, 2010

Praise for ME, Prize for YOU!

I made it, I finished my second summer class and now I have 22 days of NO HOMEWORK!  Whoo-Hoo!  So this past month, my blog has really suffered.  I am totally backed up on reading and writing reviews.  So my goals are to...
1. Finish writing the 12 reviews I am behind on
2. Finish setting up interviews
3. Respond to my emails
4. Finish picking contest winners
5. Set up some future posts

I am still out of town, so things may be a bit spurradic.  Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Oh, how about a winner?

The first place winner of my blogoversary giveaway (I know this is long overdue) is ...

Anne (email starts with amuller)

Congrats Anne, I have emailed you.  Stick around, once Anne responds, I will announce the next winner!

4 comments:

D Swizzle said...

you know, to do lists never seem to work for me. cant wait to see these twelve reviews :) and congrats to Anne!

Moonsanity said...

22 days off...how cool is that? Have fun reading:) I need to catch up too, but I think I have less than a dozen to post:)

Nina said...

No homework? That sounds like heaven! :) Good luck with the list! :)

fredamans said...

Congrats to you and congrats to Anne!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.