Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WoW: Kindred

 Kindred by, Tammer Stein
February 2011

The first time I meet an angel, it is Raphael and I am eighteen.

Miriam is an unassuming college freshman stuck on campus after her spring break plans fall through. She’s not a religious girl – when pressed she admits reluctantly to believing in a higher power. Truth be told, she’s about as comfortable speaking about her faith as she is about her sex life, which is to say, not at all. And then the archangel Raphael pays her a visit, and Miriam’s life will never be the same. Chosen to save two of her contemporaries, Miriam begins a desperate race to fulfill her mission. But why has she been chosen? And what is the real purpose behind her mission? (summary from Amazon)

For more information, visit Tammer at her website.  Kindred in available for preorder from Amazon.

*Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

7 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I <3 this cover :)

Here is my WOW

Lesley said...

whoa, haven't heard of this one. Sounds great!

strange_candy_reviews said...

This book looks and sounds fantastic!

Jessilyn said...

I think I'd enjoy this one haven't read a book that really goes it to religion too much. Here is my w.o.w.

Aleina said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this. It sounds very intresting. and I'm all hooked on books about angels. ;)

Liz. R said...

Ooh, this looks very good! I haven't heard much about it but it seems like an interesting read. I like the cover - but isn't the same cover as the first Maximum Ride book?

The Book Vixen said...

I'm waiting on this one too! Looks really good :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.