Monday, October 11, 2010

Coming Soon...

The moving truck will be here Friday.  I have been packing for weeks now and I still have tons to go.    So thanks for being so patient these past few weeks.  I hope to be back soon. 

In the meantime...I am very excited to be part of The Familiars Halloween Blog Tour.  On Friday, I will be posting a video with some clues to lead you on an eerie journey.  You still have time to pick up a copy of The Familiars to help solve the clues!  Visit the website for more information.

After three young wizard apprentices are kidnapped by the evil queen of a distant land, it is up to their familiars, their magical animal companions -- a street smart alley cat, a precocious blue jay, and a bumbling tree frog -- to save them.

Check Back on Friday!

4 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I recently moved. It's SO hard. Good luck!

Darlyn said...

Hope everything will be good. And The Familiars sound familiar ;p

fredamans said...

I moved recently too. Best of luck and best wishes in the new home.

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

Good luck with the move!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.