Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I HEART CSN

As you may know, I am moving to a new house.  One of the best parts is redecorating and creating a fresh, new living space.  CSN stores has over 200 stores with an incredible selection of products to choose from.  My bedroom makeover needs a few new nightstands.  I found one that would accent the dark wood in my bedroom AND give me extra book storage (priorities!). 

What would you buy with a GC to CSN stores?

*If you don't already, like CSN stores on facebook, they are always doing great promotions. 

2 comments:

Linda Kage said...

Thanks for the tip. I hadn't heard of CSN before. But I'm definitely going to have to check it out now!!

Hope you like your new home.

Jackie (Literary Escapism) said...

What is so special about CSN? I keep seeing posts for it, but I've never seen what it is exactly. Is it like the home shopping network or something?

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.