Friday, November 12, 2010

Cover LOVE?

Jennifer Estep shared the cover for the next Elemental Assassin book, Tangled Threads. 
Here is what she had to say...
Here is (more or less) the final cover for Tan­gled Threads, the fourth book in my Ele­men­tal Assas­sin urban fan­tasy series which will come out on April 26, 2011.

Once again, big kudos go out to Tony Mauro, who cre­ated the cover art. So far, Tony has done all the cov­ers for the books in the series, and I think they just keep get­ting bet­ter and bet­ter. Every time I think that he can’t pos­si­bly top the last cover, he comes up with a way to do it. Thanks, Tony!


For more information, including PREORDER links, visit Jennifer at her blog. 

Here are the other covers in the series...
Are you in Cover LOVE?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm not the biggest fan of the cover, but it looks great with the others! :)

Sandy said...

I love the Web of Lies Cover and the Tangled Threads cover. I'll have to check out this series xD.

Elie said...

I think her arms look great on the new cover. Must.do.more.pushups. lol

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.