Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CSN Review

CSN, a shopping supercenter with over 200 stores, graciously offered me a product to review.  I recently moved into a new house, which has a great breakfast bar in the kitchen.  I decided the perfect addition would be a set of barstools that could easily stow away when not in use. 

In addition to having lightning fast delivery, my shipment arrived in perfect condition.  It was safely boxed and undamaged. 


Once I tallied all the parts, I got to the directions.  Assembling this product appeared to be very simple, especially since all the holes were predrilled.  While the kit did come with an allen wrench, I found it much easier to use my own electric tools.  This made assembly very quick and easy. 

After about 15 minutes, the stools were ready to go.  They are VERY sturdy, well built and attractive looking.  The color is very beautiful and as you can see, they fit perfectly underneath my breakfast bar.  They have already received many compliments.  I am actually considering purchasing two more for the other side.  Interested in purchasing a pair? Check out CSN stores!


Special thanks to the CSN team for providing quality products at great prices and for including me in the reviewer program. 

*I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. 
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.