Monday, November 8, 2010

More Cover LOVE?

Saundra Mitchell revealed another cover for The Vespertine...isn't it beautiful!
Here is what she said about it...
I couldn’t be more thrilled, honestly. I’ve been so lucky to get three fantastic covers for this book, and I can’t wait to see this one in print. A little birdie told me that there will be shiny, shiny foil on the title, and a secret neatness beneath the cover as well!

For more information, visit Saundra at her blog or preorder a copy from Amazon.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

ooh I liked the ARC cover too, but this one is gorgeous :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Gorgeous. I LOVE the movement and color.

Morgan said...

This cover is GORGEOUS! I have to say I was a little disappointed by the ARC cover, so this final copy makes me extremely happy!

Cari said...

Such a great cover!

Melissa said...

Omg this cover is stunning! Covers just keep getting better and better...I swear! :)

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

Wow that cover is beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Wow, that's stunning!

Nina said...

Nice, I like it. :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.