Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

Even though I did not complete my list last year, I had so much fun trying, I thought I would do it again.  It is so hard to choose, because there are some fabulous books coming out in 2011.  But I chose 25, figuring I could always add more. Special thanks to The Story Siren for hosting this event! Here is my list (subject to change):

*Update...this is my partial list-it is going to take a while to go through all the upcoming books. Many of the goodreads descriptions are not up yet, also I don't think 25 will do!

1.  XVI by, Julia Karr~ 1/6
2. Warped by, Maurissa Guibord~1/11
3. Across The Universe by, Beth Revis~1/11
4. Vesper by, Jeff Sampsen~1/25
5. The Demon Trapper's Daughter~2/1
6. So Shelly by, Ty Roth~2/8
7. The Iron Witch by, Karen Mahoney~ 2/8
8. Angelfire by, Courtney Allison Mouton~2/15
 9. A Touch Mortal by, Leah Clifford~2/22
 10. Haven by, Kristi Cook~ 2/22
 11. Darkness Becomes Her by, Kelly Keaton~2/22
12. Wither by, Lauren DeStefano~3/22
13. Entwined by, Heather Dixon~3/29
14. Born At Midnight by CC Hunter~3/29
15. Wake Unto Me by, Lisa Cach~3/31
16. The Lipstick Laws by, Amy Holder~4/4
17. Memento Nora by, Angie Smibert~
18. Blood Magic by, Tessa Gratton~4/26
19. Bumped by, Megan McCaffterty
20. Divergent by, Veronica Roth~5/3
21. Jane Jones Worst Vampire.Ever. by Caissie St. Onge~5/10
22. Starcrossed by, Josephine Angelini~5/31
23. Die For Me by, Amy Plum
24. Luminous by Dawn Metcalf~6/30

My Reviews:
Warped by, Maurissa Guibord
Across The Universe by, Beth Revis
The Lipstick Laws by, Amy Holder
Angelfire by, Courtney Allison Moulton
XVI by, Julia Karr
Born At Midnight by, CC Hunter
Darkness Becomes Her by, Kelly Keaton
The Iron Thorn by, Caitlin Kittredge
Kat, Incorrigible by, Stephanie Burgis
The Sweetest Thing by, Christine Mandeleski
Wither by, Lauren  DeStefano

4 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

They all sound awesome, happy new year and reading! :)

Jenny N. said...

Happy reading! There are lots of debut books I want to read too.

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

you have a fab selection of books picked out!! I found you through the story siren's website and am now a new follower. Good luck with the challenge.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.