Friday, December 3, 2010

Across The Universe (trailer)

I feel as though I have been living across the universe, buried in a mountain of homework. The semester is slowly rolling to a close and soon I will be around more.  I have a pile of emails to respond to, so I apologize if you are waiting for my response, I shall be in touch soon. 

I am so excited to read Across The Universe by Beth Revis.  Visit her at her website for more information.  Have you seen the trailer? 

Check it out...
That's it for now, see you soon!

2 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Whoa. That was SUPER good. I'm SO excited about this book now. Man I love how good trailers have been getting.

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

I just signed up for a tour for this! Can't wait to see what you think of it :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.