Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 E-Book Challenge

I have an ereader and it is still in the box collecting dust. I really want to use it, so I decided to participate in the 2011 E-Book challenge hosted by The Ladybug Reads.
Here are some basics, for more information, including sign-up links, visit The Ladybug Reads.

There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.
-- Addicted – Read 12 e-books.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.

Any genre counts

I am going to go with FASCINATED. I thought about 1 per month, but I have had my reader for well over a year and I have only read 1 book on it.  So, I figured 1 every 2 months would be a bit more realistic.  Anyone else participating?  We can cheer eachother on!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm not participating since I don't have an e-reader and I despise reading for a long time online, but good luck!

Debbie's World of Books said...

I just signed up for this one. I already have a bunch of eGalleys on my Nook and bought the first two books in the Millennium series. Good luck!

Donna said...

Haha! We're sharing brain waves today. I'm not thrilled with ebooks but I have a bunch thanks to NetGalley so I need to knock them off.

Miss Remmers said...

This makes me so sad! ...erm... that you haven't used your eReader. I haven't got one yet, my I'm reading through my books on the shelf in order to proof to everyone that I need one. My biggest fear is that I won't use it :/ ... I'll be anxious to see how it goes!

Elie said...

Miss Remmers...I don't know why I don't use it, I like it, its just...I don't know. I think the books on the shelf just call me more and the ones on the ereader are so neat and put away that I don't feel the urgency to read them. I am going to try NetGalley for some arcs, I can use them for several challenges.

La Coccinelle said...

Thanks for joining! Have fun!

the epic rat said...

Your poor e-reader! Not that I blame you - nothing can quite compare to holding a book and flipping through pages - but it's nice not to lug around 5 ginormous hardcover books around your purse!

I hope you appreciate your e-reader after this challenge! :)

Have fun!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.