Thursday, January 20, 2011

Appreciation for CSN stores

As many of you know, CSN stores provides shoppers with a wide variety from over 200+ online stores.

On their site, you can find: Luggage Stores
Stores that cater to the home,
Stores for kids and babies,
Stores for the outdoor enthusiast,
just to name a few.

I find myself looking there for online purchases. I have not found another site that offers so many quality items in one stop. Here is my most recent purchase:

These beautiful pictures are decorating my wall and have received TONS of compliments in a short time. They are excellent quality and the price was right!
This product from Kokoware even had free shipping!

What products have you purchased from CSN stores lately?

4 comments:

DforDarla's Definite Reads said...

Just recently got a bookcase cuz my entertainment center is not cutting it anymore. Need some more space for my books.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Those are cuties. Nice choice :)

Zombie Girrrl said...

My sister just got a tea set from CSN, and it's gorgeous. We've taken up having high tea on Sundays with the whole family. It's a lot of fun.
Lovely art, BTW! I love the texture. :)

Nina said...

Those are indeed very beautiful!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.