Monday, January 24, 2011

Cover LOVE?

Angie Frazier shared the cover for the Eternal Sea. Here is what she had to say about it on livejournal...

Very, VERY different from the cover for EVERLASTING, huh? I have my fingers crossed that the paperback cover for EVERLASTING will be a nice, matching companion cover to this new one.

Ana Cruz is the talent behind the photo art manipulation--check out her site! So amazing. I feel very lucky to have had her work on the cover for THE ETERNAL SEA!

The Eternal Sea (Everlasting, Book Two)
June 2011

Romance and adventure are just around the corner . . .

After the thrilling journey that led Camille through the dangerous discovery of love, secrets, and a magical stone that grants immortality, Camille has everything she wants. She's escaped the men who wanted her dead, and now she is ready to build a new life with Oscar, her one true love. But things are not to be so simple. Oscar is acting strangely, and before they can even board a ship from Australia back home, to San Francisco, Camille learns that the journey is not over. If she does not follow the magic of the curse of Umandu, her life and Ocar's could be in grave danger.

Visit Angie at her livejournal page for more information.
Preorder links can be found on Angie's website.

I love the skull in the clouds. Great cover!
What do you think? Are you in Cover LOVE?

5 comments:

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I'm looking forward to Eternal Sea! It's a pretty cover, but I do always like my books to match! lol.

Jenny N. said...

I didn't even notice the skull until you mentioned it. I do have a copy of Everlast and though I do like the Eternal Sea cover its too bad that the covers won't match.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

YES it's gorgeous, haunting, blue, and speaks of the sea = SO my thing.

Marie said...

This cover is amazing!

Lilly Bear ♡ said...

It's gorgeous! I am such a sucker for a lovely cover! When I see one, this compulsive, overwhelming urge to acquire overtakes me, haha :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.