Saturday, January 8, 2011

Got INK? (30)

There is a trend with books, particularly Urban Fantasy, to display inked models on the covers.
 Got INK? features some of these titles.
 It has been a while, but I spotted another inked cover that I like.
Take a walk on the “wild side” of urban fantasy. When the werewolf cubs are asleep and the baby vamps are tucked into their coffins, the adults come out to play! Feeling a bit undead and dying to shuffle off your toil and troubles and get it on? You’ve come to the right place! Spend some quality time lolling in the moonlight shadows with a love that only comes out at night. From light-spirited romps to black-hearted noir, from steampunk London to the bleeding edge of the present, tales of love, eros, betrayal and seduction in a beguiling vein. Best-sellers Tanya Huff, Caitlin Kittredge and Toni L.P. Kelner join Dana Cameron, Sarah A. Hoyt, John Lambshead, Diana Rowland and editor Mark L. Van Name create a dazzling cast of vampires, werewolves, witches and zombies, oh my. Oh my.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1.Introduction - Mark L. Van Name
2.Songs Sung Red - Tanya Huff
3.Careless of the Night - Gina Massel-Castater
4.For a Good Time, Call - Toni L.P. Kelner
5.Fine Print - Diana Rowland
6.Unawares - Sarah A. Hoyt
7.Of Sex and Zombies - Ticia Drake Isom
8.Love Knot - Dana Cameron
9.Beauty Is a Witch - John Lambshead
10.The Long Dark Night of Diego Chan - Mark L. Van Name
11.Born Under a Bad Sign - Caitlin Kittredge

Coming August 2011

I found the cover and the table of contents at SciFiGuy. I am familiar with a few of these authors. Anthologies are such a great way to find new ones.  Visit goodreads for more information.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm trying to read more anthologies, so this is probably something I should try. Great feature, Elie! :)

Nina said...

It's scary! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Even though I love gun covers, this is creepy.

Thanks for sharing it :)

Jenny N. said...

Man her eyes are scary. I'm only read one anthology but there are a couple I'm hoping to pick up soon.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.