Saturday, January 15, 2011

Got INK? (31)

There is a trend with books, particularly Urban Fantasy, to display inked models on the covers. 
Got INK? features some of these titles. This cover definitely fits, and man is it hard core. It is crazy looking, but really cool at the same time. Maybe I am just becoming warped, what do you think of it?

My Life As A White Trash Zombie coming July 2011

 A new series about a white trash chick who gets turned into a zombie, and ends up working in a morgue for easy access to brains.
I spotted this one at All Things Urban Fantasy. For more information, visit Goodreads or Diana Rowland's website.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE this cover. It is so cool and it really catches your eye. LOVE IT!!

Alexia561 said...

Love the cover and title and everything about this book! Awesome!

Nina said...

This cover is soooo amazing!!!!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I saw this the other day and absolutely loved it. I love Diana too =)

I hope this cover actually stays though!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.