Sunday, January 23, 2011

IMM: 40

After fighting with you tube all day, I finally got a vlog done after about a zillion tries. The video is a bit fuzzy, but it worked. IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.
For Review:
Red Moon Rising by, Peter Moore
Born At Midnight +swag by, CC Hunter
(Goodreads is saying March 29, 2011 for the pub date)
Darkness Becomes Her by, Kelly Keaton

Paperback Swap:
The Last Sacrifice by, R. Mead (not shown)

WON from Mishel @P.S. I Love Books (Big Hugs)
Bloodthirsty by, Flynn Meaney
A Hellion In Her Bed by, Sabrina Jeffries

*Links lead back to Goodreads

4 comments:

ladystorm said...

Did you guess who she was a decendant from right off the bat like I did in Darkness Becomes Her, I thought it was a good book but was sort of let down that I could figure it out so quickly.

Red Moon Rising was a okay book too. I haven't had a chance to Read Born at Midnight but now I am going to have to get my hands on a copy. :)

Her is mine:
http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox_23.html

Jenny said...

Great books! I've been curious about Red Moon Rising so I'm looking forward to your review on that one. Happy reading!

Ailsa said...

Seems like a few people got Red Moon Rising for review this week - it looks fun, I really want to read it! I also have a copy of Darkness Becomes Her, which I need to start reading soon.
You can see my IMM here:The Book Bundle
~Ailsa

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Great vlog, Elie! I'm excited to compare notes on Red Moon Rising :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.