Sunday, January 30, 2011

IMM (41)

Just a few new ones this week. I ordered a bunch, but they haven't come yet.
IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.

For Review:
Kat Incorrigible by, Stephanie Burgis  (April 5, 2011) 
Drought by Pam Bachorz (January 25, 2011) MY REVIEW
Tangled Threads (EA #4) by Jennifer Estep (April 26, 2011)-e-arc

*Special thank you to Simon & Schuster, Jennifer Brod, and Jennifer Estep.

From the Library:

Bought:
Red Riding Hood by Catherine Hardwicke

That's it for me this week. Did you get anything exciting?

10 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I really need to catch up on the Elemental Assassins series. I read the first one and bought the next two but haven't had a chance to read them yet. I have heard good things about Kat, Incorrigible too. My YA mailbox is here and my adult mailbox is here. Happy reading!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Awesome books. Hope you enjoy them all! Have a great week! My IMM is here

~Zakiya LadyWings

Emily a.k.a WilowRaven : ) said...

Ooo - good books! I think I have to pick me up a copy of Red Riding Hood.

Happy Reading!

Lazy Girl said...

Love your blog!! Awesome books this week :)

I'm your newest follower :)

xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

Kailia Sage said...

Great books!

Lauren said...

Great books! I have Kat Incorrigible on my Nook and I seriously can't wait to read it because I have a feeling it's going to be simply adorable. Anyhow, happy reading! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Yah :) These both should be good. I am totally looking forward to your review.

Jenny N. said...

I've had my eye on Kat Incorrigible since last year before the release was pushed back. All the other books look great too. Happy reading!

Jessica Lawlor said...

Red Riding Hood looks and sounds awesome! Looking forward to your review!

Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

~The Book Pixie said...

Kat Incorrigible is on my wishlist and I have and need to read my ARC of Drought. Happy reading! :D

~Briana

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.