Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WoW: Lemniscate

There is tons of buzz about the new releases for the Elevensies. But lets not forget those highly anticipated sequels to the Tenners books from last year. I am waiting on the sequel to Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia, Lemniscate. 

Lemniscate (Angel Star #2)
by, Jennifer Murgia
March 21, 2011

For Teagan, these last few months have been heaven on earth- especially now that Garreth, her boyfriend and guardian angel, is earthbound. But perhaps Garreth is becoming a little more human than either of them expected.

Now, Teagan must realize that her world is once again about to shift, as she questions the faith she held in others against those once considered enemies.

In this continuation of Angel Star, Lemniscate will draw you even deeper into the world of dark and light as Teagan realizes the angel who could possibly save them all is the one angel she feared the most.(goodreads)

For more information, visit Jennifer at her website.  Follow this link to preorder Lemniscate from Amazon. Haven't read Angel Star? You can see my review here.


*WoW is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine

8 comments:

Elie said...

I am wondering what the image on the cover means. Jennifer Murgia does a great job using symbolism.

Jennifer Murgia said...

Thanks for featuring Lemniscate, Elie. As far as the symbolism, well... you'll just have to wait and see!

Jenny N. said...

I haven't read this series but I liked what I saw in the trailer.

Anonymous said...

I loved Angel Star, I didn't realize the next book was coming out already. Thanks for the heads up.

Sammie

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Oooooo I want more! Sounds like I better read book 1!

Here is what I was wishing for Wednesday

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I have yet to raed Angel Star but I've heard great things about it. I hope to get myself a copy soon =)

Tribute Books Mama said...

Wow, very interesting cover

Anonymous said...

COULD YOU GET ME SHIFT PLEASE
THANKS




JUSTIN

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.