Friday, February 11, 2011

The Amateur Vegan

I am not the only blogger in the family. My little sis has blog called The Amateur Vegan.  Here, she shares her favorite dishes and experiences with her Vegan lifestyle. She is celebrating one year of Vegan eating. Congrats Honey.

Here is a pic of the Chocolate Cupcakes she made-the recipe is on her site!
Stop by and say HI!

My sweetie sis also runs a yoga studio in the Cleveland, Ohio area called The Yoga Space. If you live in the Cleveland (Berea) area, check out their website to see the class schedule!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow those cupcakes look kill worthy o.o

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Those look amazing!

Kirthi said...

Oooh, I've heard vegan is the way to go. A whole one year?! That's unbelievable! I'm heading over to her blog now ^_^

Ann said...

aww! Thanks sis! I love you!

nfmgirl said...

I'm following her now! I've been a pescatarian (veg w/ fish and seafood) for 10 months. The big thing I need to cut out is sugar!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.