Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cover LOVE?

I just figured out how to check the mentions on twitter, I have been lost since they changed it. Actually, I am not sure how I found it, but anyways, a little bird left me a pic of this cover. I have not seen this one before, but I love it.
by, Amanda Hocking
January 2011, Createspace

In the small midwestern town of Honalee, Hazel Panning and her best friend Molly Novak are determined to get through her sophomore year in one piece, despite the vicious cheerleaders and Hazel's ridiculous crush on Landon Hooper.

Life gets more complicated when Hazel realizes that she has a penchant for sorcery, like her aunt. Her plans to stay under the radar take a detour when she and Molly stand up for themselves, and Hazel gets the courage to act on her feelings for Landon.

Hazel discovers that the sleepy town of Honalee isn't so sleepy, and magic doesn't make high school easier.(goodreads)

For more information, visit Amanda at her website.

7 comments:

Lilly Bear ♡ said...

How lovely! Sounds like a cute book, too. Thanks for sharing :)

Ricki said...

OMG, I want that book simply for its cover!

Anaiz said...

That cover is fab. and it sounds like a good book too, will check it out! :)

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Love, love the cover!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I love it. So cute! I want that hat and lantern :)

Marie said...

I've been waiting for this one (I LOVE that cover)! But I'm not sure if it's released yet? It's not up on Amazon :(

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

Cute :) I just read Switched by her and really liked it.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.