Monday, February 14, 2011

Follower Love GH Winner


Wow, I am amazed at the number of entries in just a few short days.

Thanks to everone who entered and a big welcome to my new friends. I hope everyone is having a great Valentines Day. I am about to make someones day a whole lot sweeter...

(like our Valentine's Day cupcakes?)

So after 405 entries (I am so glad I didn't have extra entries) the winner was #276 as determined by random.org.

The number belongs to ...Jane Jakins

Congrats and check your inbox!

Stick around, more great giveaways coming your way!

3 comments:

Nina said...

Congrats to the winner!!

fredamans said...

Congrats Jane!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Congratulations!

And HECK YA I like those cupcakes. They are gorgeous!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.