Sunday, February 13, 2011

IMM (43)

I got another stack of great books this week. A few are e-books and I have having Nook drama. So a few of them I will be reading on my laptop (which isn't really that bad, at least I can take it to bed with me). 

For Review: 
Tangled Threads by, Jennifer Estep (not shown)
Leminiscate (Angel Star #2) by. Jennifer Murgia
Angel Burn (Angel Trilogy #1) by, L.A. Weatherly (not shown)

Purchased:
Unearthly by, Cynthia Hand
Absolutely, Positively by, Heather Webber
Captivate (Need #2)by, Carrie Jones

Other:
Pretty Starstruck Bookmarks from Cyn Balog
Tote won from Handmade With Love Giveaway
I really need another bookshelf. What did you get this week?

*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren
**Links go back to Goodreads

10 comments:

Khadija said...

Unearthly and Bleeding Violet look great. Captivate was better than Need, it really saved the series for me. Hope you enjoy all the awesome books!

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

A.J. said...

Great books! I can't wait to read Unearthly! Keep hearing it's good. :D

Sally said...

Ooooooh you got Tangled Threads - I am so jealous I really want to read that. Angel Burn is one of my next to read books.
Happy reading.
Sally.

Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

Bex @ The Night Life Books said...

Unearthly looks so good!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Great load. Awesome bag!

Jasmine (The Reading Housewives) said...

I loved Unearthly and Clockwork Angel! Bleeding Violet was an interesting read!!

Jasmine
Our IMM

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

I love the Captivate, Need, Entice series. I have Entice but haven't read it yet. She does take a damn long time to write her sequels though! Bleeding Violet, well, it's different. Read it with an open mind.

I have Unearthly but haven't read it yet. I'll read your reviews on the Southern Witch series. I love witches!!

Heather

Ailsa said...

I've just discovered Cassandra Claire's books recently, I'm going to work my way through them.
My IMM is here: The Book Bundle

~Ailsa

Penelope Lolohea said...

Awesome haul! And I love that tote bag. The design is so pretty!

vvb32 reads said...

you know, clockwork angel is still on my want list. wonder what leminiscate is - gotta look up the word ;-D

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.