Friday, February 18, 2011

More Cover LOVE?

OK, so as I was waiting for an email from my professor, I just happened to see this cover posted by the talented Kiersten White. (SQUEE) this must be the day of amazing covers.   LOOK at this...
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2)
September 2011

 
Go visit her at her blog to hear what she had to say about this amazing cover.  Follow this link to preorder from Amazon.

In case you live on Mars and have forgotten, here is the first cover in the series...
I love both covers. Are you in Cover LOVE?

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

I like both covers, although I think I liked the first better. I'm always happy when they keep the same model for a series, but the windswept hair looks like a mirror image of her hair on the Paranormalcy cover.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I love it. I'm racing over right now to put it on my Goodreads TBR.

Jenny N. said...

Juat saw the cover this morning and I love it. It just gets me more excited for it.

GMR said...

Oh yes....beautiful cover! Works perfectly with the first one. Not to feed your cover love habit today, but have you seen the new one from Lisa Mantchev? So Brightly Silver? You should.. you really should...amazing. Happy reading!

Lee Smith said...

Gorgeous! They're both beautiful.

Tribute Books Mama said...

They are both equally great covers!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I've heard great things of this series and would love to read it. :) I do have it on my WANT list. :) Thanks for sharing the new cover.

(Oh, I found you through Goodreads poll.)

Nina said...

Loving the colour of this cover. It's very beautiful! Now I need to hurry up and buy the first book!

ham1299 said...

I agree. That is a fabulous cover!

I have something for you: http://proudbooknerd.com/2011/02/21/a-long-overdue-post/

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.