Friday, February 4, 2011

New Book Smell

I saw this on the Shelf Report this morning and had to share.
I am always joking with people saying how much I like my e-reader, but it needs a "new book smell button". Because don't we all love the smell of a new book in our hands. Right?

Well here is the solution, Smell of Books has designed an aerosol e-book enhancer. Here is the ad...

The smell of e-books just got better

Does your Kindle leave you feeling like there’s something missing from your reading experience?

Have you been avoiding e-books because they just don’t smell right?

If you’ve been hesitant to jump on the e-book bandwagon, you’re not alone. Book lovers everywhere have resisted digital books because they still don’t compare to the experience of reading a good old fashioned paper book.

But all of that is changing thanks to Smell of Books™, a revolutionary new aerosol e-book enhancer.

Now you can finally enjoy reading e-books without giving up the smell you love so much. With Smell of Books™ you can have the best of both worlds, the convenience of an e-book and the smell of your favorite paper book.

Smell of Books™ is compatible with a wide range of e-reading devices and e-book formats and is 100% DRM-compatible. Whether you read your e-books on a Kindle or an iPhone using Stanza, Smell of Books™ will bring back that real book smell you miss so much.

Go visit the site to check out the rest of the smells and the warnings which may include dizziness and hallucinations if not used in a well ventilated area. LOL

I love starting the weekend off with a laugh. hehe

9 comments:

Jessi E. (The Elliott Review) said...

This cracks me up! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

What a funny idea. I want a can for my office. This would make a great stocking stuffer.

Jenny N. said...

I don't notice the new book smell as much as the new book feel.

Cari said...

HAHA that is so funny but I still can't give up my real books.

PAPER BOOKS 4 EVER!

GMR said...

LOL...I saw that too. Too funny...I think I'll just take my good old fashioned book thank you. ^_^ Great share.

Sniffly Kitty said...

LOL, most excellent~~

Sniffly Kitty
Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
Loving the Reviews Challenge

Joy Tamsin David said...

I LOVE this! Hysterical! I think I'm gonna have to blog about it.
:)

♫♥LovLivLife Reviews♥♫ said...

OMG. This is sooooo cool!!!

Jenn said...

That's awesome! :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.