Friday, February 4, 2011

Time to get your GroupOn Baby!


I have mentioned before how I am totally addicted to GroupOn. It offers "coupons" at a discounted rate. So here's a new one...

$20 GC for BARNES & NOBLE for only $10
(This one is listed under Erie, PA-good for instore or online purchases)

Now I know we can all find something to buy at B&N, now you can get some and get some free!

Follow this link to purchase your groupon. You need to register with your email and some basic info, painless really. They don't spam, they just send you new deals daily. I have gotten a local gym membership, GC for Amazon, GC for Bath & Body, and a GC for a local restaurant.

2 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I swear Groupon is the world's best new thing. Thanks for posting this, Elie! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Wow. Cool!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.